a hack cartoon a hack cartoon

Feels like a show that would fit in with adult swim. That odd comedy that you don't understand why it's funny, or it might now make you laugh even, but you can still enjoy watching it either way. Nice work. Hope to see more.

Smell Ya Later Smell Ya Later

Even though it was a easy joke to read, it was fun for the moment. Also notice he was watching Digimon hahah!

Dragon Ball Multiverse 2 Dragon Ball Multiverse 2

Awesome job and best ending for a episode ever!

Rapture: The Game Rapture: The Game

It was okay but...

The game was far to easy. I got though the whole thing without getting hit once and without having to use the crosses. But I do look forward to the next game you make.

arms doodles arms doodles

Nice work.

CooliSushi responds:

PREPARE TO FEEL PREPARE TO FEEL

The piece is pretty solid. But the shoulder postions look off to how the sword is on him.

He sorta looks a bit stiff, and the shoulder feel like it should be more slanted down.

Other than that it's a nice piece for what it is.

P-cate responds:

Thank you for the observation! I did not make a previous sketch before painting so there are lot of things that may look off, And I'm sure that's not the only one--

Megalovania Megalovania

It's nice to see him drawn when he's more serious. You really show it in this piece very well, the overall shading helps show it, I'd be interested to see this colored but this is pretty sick artwork as it is.